North Star Roundtable News and Resources
Remind.com Text Communication
North Star District wants to Communicate with you! If you would like to
be in a text group, please see the instructions here.
Roundtable Schedule for 2018
Meetings begin at 7:00 PM
February 14 Mini Roundtable Webster via Zoom
March 14 Mini Roundtable Webster via Zoom
*April 11 Program Planning-Webster School
May To be determined
* Required Attendance for Popcorn Incentives, April and August
** Mini - IC School in Watertown & LDS in Aberdeen
- Check out the Resources link
We want troops to bring their SPLs or their representative to Roundtables. Boy Scouts is a Youth Program, so we want youth representation at Roundtables.
- Check out the Program Resources for Troops
Roundtables are for ANY leader involved in Scouting in the North Star District. These meetings are designed as a tool to help share information and ideas between units in the district. At these meetings, leaders can gather ideas for their Unit's Programs, as well as learn about upcoming district events, and more. All units should be represented. Be sure to check this posting regularly for updates.
Remember, the Units who attend Roundtable are more informed & most likely to have stronger programs!
Every unit should be represented each month to stay connected & informed.
We look forward to seeing you and THANK YOU for what you are doing to help the lives of so many youth in our district.
Order of the Arrow - Iyatonka Chapter
The Iyatonka Chapter of the Order of the Arrow has it's monthly meetings the same time and location as the Scout Leader's Roundtables. Unit leaders are encouraged to bring their OA Members with them to Roundtable, so they can attend the Chapter Meetings.
OA Calendar of Events: BSA Health and Medical form required for many O.A events!
- Jan 4-5 OA Winter Banquet, Mitchell, SD -link to Turtle Talk - Link to register
- Jan 26 CLT Sioux Falls
- Feb 1-2 Section C-1A Council of Chiefs Meeting, Sartell, MN
- March 2 LLD/LEC, Center for Scouting, Sioux Falls
- April 20-21 Section C-1A Council of Chiefs/Sec Conclave on site
- April 27 Sioux Training Academy, Mitchell
- May 17-19 Spring Conclave, L&C Scout Camp
- Aug 9-11 Fall Conclave at Newton Hills Camp
- Sept 7-9 Secion C-1A Conclave-Northern Tier Base, Ely, MN
- Oct 19-20 Vigil Retreat-Newton Hills Camp
- Oct 25-27 Potential Midwest Rally